WE'RE JOEL AND AMBER!
One of the best parts of this experience is getting to know you and sharing in the sweetest moments of your love story with you. We can't wait to meet you and hear your story! In the meantime, if you'd like to get to know us and hear our story, click below!
One of the best parts of this experience is getting to know you and sharing in the sweetest moments of your love story with you. We can't wait to meet you and hear your story! In the meantime, if you'd like to get to know us and hear our story, keep scrolling down!
- I love to make people smile
- I like quiet offices
- I listen to Pentatonix, Epic Music, and Taylor Swift
- I'm a sucker for milk chocolate and caramel
- I love working from home
- I have a Master's in Engineering Management
- I enjoy making and drinking a perfect cappuccino
- I handle editing all the pictures
- I play the piano for church
- I am obsessed with everything Jane Austen
- I can't drive by a thrift shop or yard sale without stopping. I just can't.
- I'm a South Dakota farm girl who has truly embraced the South
- Sweets are one of my biggest weaknesses!
- My playlist consists of Pentatonix, Josh Groban, Peter Hollens, and Celtic Woman
- Things that inspire my creativity: coffee shops, quiet walks in the middle of nowhere, and baby kittens
- We love to travel and experience new places
- We met at Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, Georgia
- We're both huge foodies
- We love Piper and Leaf tea!
- We both grew up in Christian families, and our faith is still an important part of our lives
- Our two favorite movies are Pride & Prejudice and the Avengers
- We love spending time with our families!
- The best vacation involves sun, sand and water
- We both have to work hard to not tear up when daddy walks his little girl down the aisle
- We're a little competitive over who ends up with the most pictures in the final collection
- We each have our individual roles, but we're constantly bouncing ideas off each other
- We love to read business books and have a huge collection of them
- We have one lens that we secretly fight over
- We like to encourage our J&A couples to continue growing in their relationship